Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jun 16, 2022
To:Playing_Koi
Nice adventures hopefully, none of that awful edgy over the top nonsense! Heh, jokes aside, I am looking forward to writing the. Despite the story being a shonen of sorts, there hasn’t really been a fight scene.... Yet. Also, now I wanna eat cake too!
To:hextian
Well, it's both helpful and comforting actually! Thanks a bunch. I susppose finding one's path can take a long time, and there's no real need to rush things.
As a recently graduated high schooler, I must say that I still barely know what I'm going to do after lmao. Interesting start!
To:Hungry Sheep
Oh, is that so? I very much look forward to it then!
That's quite the development. There's definitely something happening here, though it's a bit too soon to say what yet...
I pray for their reunion😢
Ah, dry humour, a woefully underused variation in fiction, especially literature I find. I quite liked the way the joke was delivered here, for a second I thought things would've gotten very depressing and dark, heh.
Holy, this is the funniest chapter yet.
Woah, nice start! The fact that you did the art too for the cover is very impressive, looking forward to where this goes!
Jun 15, 2022
this is awakening some troubling things within me
Jun 14, 2022
You flatter me too much! But truly, I am glad you enjoyed his character. As for Azama’s ability to make people like him, well, let’s just say that he isn’t called the ‘most skilled’ mercenary for a reason. Though there’s a lot of talk and not a whole lot of action from him yet...
But we’ll see! See you next chapter, I hope you look forward to it, hehe.
Breasts certainly are two somewhat big concerns for Eiji if anything
I wanna say the rooms are either really small or really really big as to warrant such a reaction. The former would definitely be funny, but also a bit sad if anything.
To:Deleted User
Thank you!
'For legal reasons, it's probably best I did anyway' is a really nice meta line lmao. Good work, Akua. There's some real insight into the nature of their relationship here.