Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jun 07, 2023
Mina sounds like a dependable girl... I'll pretend I didn't read the synopsis. 🙈
I saw a maid so I had to check it out 😍
Jun 06, 2023
Man, this novel is so cute! I am curious about where the plot would go, there hasn't been that much setup for that, or did I read over it?
I thought the chapter was written in a way that made it easy to read, which is enjoyed. Sounds like a decent introduction to your story.
Jun 03, 2023
To:kazesenken
Haha, I feel like people expect them to be integrated in some way😅 . I hope it fits this story well.
I really love the premise of this. I like the idea of the fairy tale like - alice in wonderland esque dream world you've created. Keep it up!
Time to enter the matrix
Jun 02, 2023
Glad to see Cupid has entered the modern age replacing arrows with bazookas.
A decent start to an isekai. Of course, she would think he is a demon. I think he would soon regret turning down the safe ride.
To:WALKER
Thank you a lot, I am glad you like the setup, I tried my best to come up with something unique. Writing a father-son bond is definitely new for me, so I hope to be able to do something cool with that.
To:Bubbles
Haha, thank you for your time Bubbles to write such an extensive critique. I recognize the whole slideshow thing, it feels sometimes like I am summarizing a story instead of actually playing it out. There are a lot of ideas I have where I could go with the father-son drama as well as the romance aspect, which will take a couple of chapters before it really gets going. Thank you for giving me a lot of points to improve on.
To:Kitsune
I used to play around with some music-producing software in the past, although my mind may have gotten a bit foggy. Please notice me if I mess up any of the terminology XD
The toilet paper joke made me chuckle. I think the girl is funny, I could totally imagine her as an anime character.
I love the amountof details there are to this, like the details about company takeovers and private servers. You clearly know a lot about 'MMO-lore'. Keep it up!
Jun 01, 2023
This is quite a fun setup for a novel. The cover + description looked appealing. I participated once in a 'Santa run' with some friends, and we were able to keep the Santa outfits afterward. They became quite the inside joke for a while. Enough with the rambling... I am curious what his date will be like!