Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Aug 19, 2022
That was... uniquely detailed.
To:T.K. 月狐
The comedy starts in the next chapter, when the two finally interact directly with each other, aside from with their weapons.
Aug 18, 2022
I find this buildup intriguing, the divergence of viewpoints between Kiro and Ai. Kiro has become softer, caring less and less about others' appearance while Ai has become more sensitive to them, going so far as to push herself with 'justified reasons' to cling onto the only perchieved human. It gives me a little pain as the anticipation of turmoil settles in my stomach. Hopefully, those around them will lend a hand. I would love to see the support that has been given to Kiro extended to Ai as well.
Aug 17, 2022
To:Xiellion
I know this is fantasy, but the scientist in me thinks a genius high schooler being able to concoct a serum from zombie's blood, even with a team, is a bit far-fetched in a month. Granted, you don't mentioned any details on how he went about doing it. Feels a bit too convenient, is all.
If there's any kind of critique that I can give at this point it's that the story feels a bit lost in the immediate moments. Perhaps, it because I'm following it along episodically and not all at once, but it's a bit hard to tell what will likely be resolved by the end of the book. The events themselves are fun and exciting, but it also has a vibe that you could be going on an on with it without an end in sight.
It feels kind of weird how Lucio was able to come up with a vial of 'something' to turn a person into a super zombie. At this point, it's been weeks maybe since the zombies appeared?
To:Steward McOy
"Dangerous advice" - you may be on to something. 😉
Aug 15, 2022
Haha, you turned Lily into an idol too. Somehow, I didn't think she would be the type to just go along with such things.
I enjoyed the story, Amy and Lily's chemistry, the action. There's a lot of things to like about this. Congrats on finishing!
Every secret agent idol needs a secret agent manager. 😉
"Coercion is not one of my skills."
I call shenanigans on that!
With how the first part of the chapter focused on the buglike appearances of her friends, it was giving me a sinking feeling. A lingering thought of whether Kiro would suddenly turn into one as well one day. As soon as her worries started being projected.
You have Ash's eyes mimicking Lissandra's tears, but her crying wasn't mentioned before. The statement becomes awkward as the compared object is implied, making me have to stop and think for a moment. It could just be reworded to be clearer.
To:LinYang
Thank you for reading it!
Thank you!
I loved the fight scene. Hope it gets explained later what kind of dragonoid blood he has that allows him to go toe-to-toe with a full blood.
By the way, the dialogue tag after Ash says "I yield" feels a little off.