Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
One-third author, one-third gym rat, one-third med student.
Aug 31, 2022
Crazy how people will do whatever it takes to get what they want. Such as coercion.
To:Gravent
wont elaborate
I think Christina and Reiko could use some more specifics. Like hair or eye color at least.
Oh no one of my worst fears. Peer pressure.
To:Xan Ti
I'm kinda shaking in my boots lol
What Lobert is feeling is a lacking sense of purpose and fulfillment. He isn't even achieving anything or working towards a goal. That's why it's boring to live a luxurious life doing nothing.
Momma's boy.
Mr. Kirinumi is a really interesting guy to be friends with. Problem is, I'm suspicious of someone giving away an android as a free gift. Especially that the android will basically be able to access Lobart's personal home life.
The atmosphere feels so intimidating....you aren't sure who to trust because the elite tend to act on their own self-interests, that's why they're powerful. Since Lobert is a person who came from the slums, there's definitely going to be people trying to manipulate him. Despite all the hidden agendas, you should still try to maintain good relations with everyone and keep up appearances.
That's the game of power, and it's successfully conveyed in this chapter.
Aug 30, 2022
Just take the waifu bro.
I like ya cut G.
I feel like the descriptions for the characters are a little vague, I don't really have a clear imagination on exactly what they look like.
Don't worry bro, you're destined to be a protagonist.
Even got a virtual waifu now.
I guess my bad feeling about the hospital was correct somewhat
Dont worry, I'm just kidding