Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Short story guy forced to write long ones.
Jun 29, 2023
Wait so is he still in middle school or was there a large time-skip after that whole touch of a girl incident? Either way, at least he's isn't that far-gone yet regarding his thoughts and opinions lol. Having my hopes that he could improve himself. 🙏
I certainly haven't seen this type of narration on this site before lol. But it worked really well in capturing my interest for the romance so good job!
Well if there's a cute little gangster in the streets i'd say he'll have quite a reputation lol. He's bound to be known by most.
Goddamn what a chaotic first chapter lol. I could still tell what's going on and what were the characters introduced like though so great job on organizing this!
The fact that novel's in english but they were supposed to be speaking japanese never fails to make me laugh lmao. Kinda like that one scene in jojo part 5.
Thank god he said he just wanted to be Alice's friend lol.
I couldn't help but think of Tsukihime reading this lol
Jun 28, 2023
It's nice that the story's progressing after those sol chapters. Though, it would have been nicer if they tied in with this one more. Like maybe make Yuta's perverted gaze more conspicuous when he's around Mina. And make Mina more aware of this, perhaps foreshadowing it more in her dialogue. Because this felt a bit too sudden. For the positives, the dialogue made me pretty emotional. Especially Yuta's atonement, really made me love the characters and their chemistry more.
Guess it's time to put those athlete legs to work lol.
I mean I don't think sending a picture of your drenched upper half to a male person you've just met is considered normal as well lmao. Keith's such a fun guy to read.
Just imagining a 6'6 college student shrieking over a girl texting him is so funny lol.
Jun 27, 2023
At this point i just think every says "lol" outside now. Lol.
Bro probably watched Code Geass or smth lol.
Loving yourself more than a real girl. Nice
I gotta say, you nailed the mood for this one. There's always that scene in seinen romance that has the two characters smoking and this brought me back to it lol. I also like the slowburn and that we're getting to know carmine and sofia more, bit by bit. A lot of novels on this site is either too fast or doesn't get to the point, this one's however hits the perfect middle. Keep it up!