Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
A mere traveler into anime/manga's world and writer here to offer you an original novel.
"Chaos' Game" was my first work here; a story focusing on a gang of seven members, as many antiheroes.
Enjoy the journey!
Jan 04, 2025
RIP TwT
How true it is. We should all have more respect for our webnovels. Glad I read this, 'gonna be even more devoted when writing ✨
Jan 03, 2025
''Make pie, not war." Being among the top quotes of the contest
I loved the moment when they discussed about marriage and Stella kind of shocked Shigure :)
Arfffffff. Now up-to-date! What means... Having to wait (im)patiently for next chapters to be posted and prepare for urgent required psychiatric attention when I'll see the ''Finished'' tag. What I find awesome is that while reading the first chapters I would never ever have guessed that Shigurebob was gonna be the love interest. Also I am the only one wondering what the hell happened to Rebecca?! Taken as a hostage by the mushrooms gangsters, not seing another option.
Yakuzashigurebob
Now I will know how to keep a coffee hot 🤣🤣 *I never drink though*
*German suplex Isla*
To:lolitroy
Huhum lost? Was it hence too vague?
Jan 02, 2025
Have not assumed thoughts while sitting on a bed and gazing at your dear wife: ✅
Do you wonder how sounds an evil Niji's laugh? 🦜✨ https://youtu.be/YE8PTMSFMUg?si=zgH1cmNYafPJbRNv
I've always wished to scare Stella running after her with a book. Now that is an entire library. But. Most importantly. SHIGURE'S FINALLY BACK DWAHAAH *LIGHTSTICKS OUT*
''I leave for ONE day. ONE'' He's already raging after a few words, isn't that sweet ~•~
Jan 01, 2025
Nooooooo TwT You won't transfer anything 🔫
I do have the same mindset as Ralphy at the last lines of the chapter x)
An interesting concept! I am curious about what follows and the way the ''real'' world and the digiscape are related
How an unfortunate chapter ending uwu