Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
unofficial semicolon inquisitor
P.S: I usually read back as a courtesy but if you're gonna read JUST so I return the favor, heed my warning: I won't.
Aug 17, 2023
that cafe reminds me of this (allegedly) mafia-run coffee shop chain that threatened starbucks out of the country they have shops everywhere, especially next to government buildings there's one right next to one of the most dangerous areas of the city
coffee is not to be messed around
nobody wants to let me steal flowers for lyney so I'm gonna read and review bomb this this out of spite
Aug 16, 2023
To:kazesenken
let's pretend he did
YES GENTA AS IF I COULDN'T LOVE HIM ANYMORE
RYO AND REN MY BOYYYSSS
it says a lot about your ability as a writer so make me care so much for a nicotine addict I've known for less than 5k words like my first thought when starting this was WHERE THE FUCK IS REN IS THIS MAN REALLY GONNA LOSE HIS BEST FRIEND AND WIFE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOu in no particular order
did they just einstein-rosen bridge themselves to beeland wtf that's a new one
Aug 15, 2023
To:strawberrymilk
makes sense so long as it's at least alluded to at some point it's fine I suppose
I was confused during the first half of the chapter ngl had no idea who was saying what whose nails¿ whose mom what is going on¿
but the second half was fine
no problem I'm reading it rn and it's fun to far c: their interactions are adorable thank you for writing :D
'it's almost like you don't know how to be happy' OKAY? KEN?? HAVE SOME TACT?? I lol'd
their relationship is honestly very cute my one gripe ig is that ken just kinda randomly liked her out of nowhere he's so sweet to her that it makes sense that she'll like him back, but he legit just woke up one day and chose violence it'd be nice to see a bit more behind that train of thought in particular
cute
a way to a girl's heart is through her stomach
the conversation about food was cute, pretty nice indirect characterization sometimes it's hard to know who's saying what because neither has a particualrly distinct speech pattern and there's little dialogue tags tho
well, that was fast
omg look it's a honeyverse reference rofl lmao lol
anyway grace best girl that is my review bye