Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
unofficial semicolon inquisitor
P.S: I usually read back as a courtesy but if you're gonna read JUST so I return the favor, heed my warning: I won't.
Aug 10, 2023
ok no I'm not finishing this chapter fuck you
no words in the history of humanity exist nor will ever be able to describe the misanthropy reading this makes me feel
I hate how you directed my attention back to this
Aug 09, 2023
WHY DID HE GET A BONER FROM THAT
just bust a nut bro at this rate your balls will explode wtf
heart... stone... HMMMMMMMM I'll wait for future chapters before bringing up theories but it do be quite alarming
Despite this being an i*ekai, it kinda gives off 90's jRPG vibes to me for some reason. Maybe it's because the setup feels so much like one >-> if they go out on an adventure to defeat the mysterious evil after this I'm legit gonna chill to Secret of Mana's OST while reading cuz it really reminded me of that and idk whY
unfortunately, it was very hard to know who was saying what again :( this story really could use more dialogue tags
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.
I spam liked this as revenge
this was a very well-written smut scene I'm impressed
To:Destrab
not sure how to take this comment but I'm sorry that happened I think
just noticed this has 99 likes so I'll unlike it until it has 99 likes again so ykno I can be the 100th >:3
king is gonna be a Bro next chapter I can feel it at least eloy admitted it now I bet genta is thinking the same as him they are MORONS. this is a hate comment thx
STOP THIS IS SO CUTE
Aug 08, 2023
AH THIS IS SO CUTE THEY ARE SO CUTE him getting excited about everything she does? character development. her opening up enough to sustain casual small talk with him? character development.
IT HAPPENEDDDDDDDDDD