Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
unofficial semicolon inquisitor
P.S: I usually read back as a courtesy but if you're gonna read JUST so I return the favor, heed my warning: I won't.
Aug 15, 2023
To:strawberrymilk
no problem I'm reading it rn and it's fun to far c: their interactions are adorable thank you for writing :D
'it's almost like you don't know how to be happy' OKAY? KEN?? HAVE SOME TACT?? I lol'd
their relationship is honestly very cute my one gripe ig is that ken just kinda randomly liked her out of nowhere he's so sweet to her that it makes sense that she'll like him back, but he legit just woke up one day and chose violence it'd be nice to see a bit more behind that train of thought in particular
cute
a way to a girl's heart is through her stomach
the conversation about food was cute, pretty nice indirect characterization sometimes it's hard to know who's saying what because neither has a particualrly distinct speech pattern and there's little dialogue tags tho
well, that was fast
omg look it's a honeyverse reference rofl lmao lol
anyway grace best girl that is my review bye
right, his parents can get him anywhere thru the power of nepotism smh
kasumi? whosumi
🔪
I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING CAN'T TELL IF THIS IS TRUE OR A DREAM DEEP DOWN INSIDE I FEEL THE SCREAM THIS TERRIBLE SILENCE STOPS ME
haru's parents are the twist villains
HITODE HITODE HITODE HITODE
they are pawns and he is the king
hitode hitode hitode hitode
that's what u get for two-timing best girl