Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I am trying to write something :). 29/Poland/ISFJ Nice to meet you!
Jun 13, 2023
Well, I guess it is not the nicest way to meet someone. 😅 My head hurts just by thinking about getting hit by a ball.
If I might be honest, the football is one of my least favourite sports, but this doesn't stop me from reading. It is definitely worth it, because it is written well and the atmosphere was so nicely captured. :>
Oh I like some nice friendship case, so let me stay here. :>
Jun 12, 2023
To:chibiandreea
And she is the younger one! 😆
Jun 11, 2023
To:Mech
Thank you for the comment and your time! :> I always think a lot, where I should finish the chapter, and then they are getting only longer when I can't find the right moment 😅
Oh no, fairy abuse :<
This chapter was really enjoyable to read, especially the part with Yuuta 😆
Once again, Happy Birthday!
I am relieved everyone is safe, and the boss having soft spot in his heart for Akari 😂
Jun 10, 2023
To:Kitsune
He is always for the rescue, at least for Kiyoshi's sake 😅
So they didn't manage to get home for dinner after all? 😅
As I may like the kind-hearted Tetsu, I don't think for now Yai will convince me to like her. 🤨
Braxy stole the show! 😂
Oh so we need to wait a bit more for the wholesomeness 😐 I think it's good that Ace can show who he really is, that's the person she should fall in love with. I didn't develop any specific feelings for Emma, but I like her first reaction is to protect her family :>
Bad feelings are worrying :/. I feel bad for Astella, this is not the nicest situation she could be in with this leakage.😐
So the investigation is going into crucial phase 🤔