Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
My contact email: [email protected]
Oct 04, 2025
To:Mario Nakano 64
That is a really bad Idea.
Well, it's medieval times of kings and wars. And sword and magic times, he did what was needed to be done to make his kingdom perfect.
Yeah, things would go bad if king lost.
Yeah, a classic ending for an ugly, mutated bad guy who got defeated.
Thanks for reading, I'm glad you like it.
Yeah, I had to give Hans a chance to stand.
I mean he needs to keep that old man appearance and have concealed weapon.
Oh, but it can.
Yes, Aura, the girl Rein knew never defeated the demon lord and Verron.
That would be downfall for him and the kingdom if he killed the king.
Oh, he can bench press a mountain. Use castles for dumbbells. And break no sweat.
Ughh, I hope not. Otherwise, that would be really awkward if Rein knew what he is with right now.
Yeah, Mira is Aura. I think you missed few chapters around 30 chapters or so. Basically, she went undercover to make preparations for confronting Arthur using illusion magic.
I feel like I made the king unlikable a little too much considering the real truth of the story.
Unfortunately, he will believe.