Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
My contact email: [email protected]
Jul 24, 2025
To:SkeletonIdiot
Things won't go as easy as it had from now on.
Jul 19, 2025
Yeah, but toddler will grow up first before becoming king.
Jul 17, 2025
Yeah, but with magic coming his way.
Jul 14, 2025
Thanks for the read Skeleton.
May 13, 2025
To:presKa
Hey, thanks for the read. As for Lydia, that is just a scam, like those fake contracts you get in email offering non-exclusive contracts to write for other websites.
May 02, 2025
Uff, and here I though first chapter was long. You sure did prove me wrong.😀
To:Mario Nakano 64
Yeah, I agree with Mario. A good start. I like to write similar stuff, labs, sci-fi, experiments gone wrong, and such. The only tiny problem found is that chapter feels a bit long. Personally, would have loved it to be a bit shorter to set a fast pace to kick start the beginning. But hey, it's just my preference. Feel free to ignore.
Apr 22, 2025
Thanks for reading till the end. As for contest, I know I'm not wining since chapter one. Also, to answer why I wrote so many useless characters is because of the contest theme, the part where you need to show different sides of people's reactions, how they act and stuff. As far as Schujinko go, I intentionally wrote him like that. As for Makiko and Jacob, I wanted to add them, but my space management is terrible so, yeah.
Adam back but he is not complete like he was before time loop. He is just as strong as regular crystal creature only a bit more intelligent as he began to absorb scientist in Helios 9. That said, Shachiku lost his lucky briefcase, no superpowers, he is just a regular salaryman now.
Apr 21, 2025
To:Stoneflew
I mean, this did not end anything, nothing was resolved, they just survived one day. This was end of part one if I ever decide to continue this story.
Apr 20, 2025
To:Japanese🌹Rose
Well, if you endure my poor writing until chapter 9, you will know why Kaiju did what he did.
Oh no, they will not be okay soon enough.😅
Yeah, crystal one.
I'm glad you like it so far.
Apr 18, 2025
Oh, forgot to mention, 3 chapters left. Managed to finish this with 54 chapters. Had to dump a lot but I think I'm already way past 75k words limit so yeah, that's that.