Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cuddle-Fish.
What is an Achievement?
Dec 20, 2024
If lithium was good enough for John Goodenough, it's good enough for me.
Dec 17, 2024
I miss Bob.
(Pray to the demons he'll make a return next chapter and this whole thing won't turn in a second onsen episode.)
Dec 16, 2024
"ohh that one life on mars is the title of the onsen episode" kabi is not the only liar around.
A catgirl with a towel on her head going commando? Could be worse.
Dec 15, 2024
I'll continue reading if you teach me how to do those backflips.
*nuclear launch detected*
Did you mean 'platoon' there, while your french language circuits were interfering, or was that a stealth commercial?
That said, I am glad Stella shares my bibliophobia. Very relatable.
Somebody down here liked that chapter.
Also, personally speaking, I don't mind ending 3.8 billion years of lineage.
Dec 11, 2024
Semi-autobiographical?
Aug 31, 2024
To:Lihinel
Nevermind, am dumb. Forgot that they no longer speak Japanese because of government.
Buncha kids being off their meds.
"...eto...sono" Do pill withdrawal symptoms also include weebspeak? Anyway, switching out his pills was a solid keikaku.
Saved by the bell... or rather by Ekko.
If eating chocolate is wrong, I don't wanna be right.
I'll have whatever they serve on the Nebuchadnezzar instead. At least that was just bland.