Sep 12, 2023
A late night policeman chases them out of the park!! 😆 I wasn't expecting that realism, but it's true! Hanging out at parks at night does usually mean the night patrol chases you out.
"You were cute" ❤️❤️ oooh Sean is getting bolder about his compliments and I like that!
Oh and we get to find out why Alex prefers to be called "Alex" -- he's just not a fan of the connotations that Alejandro has to a culture, and doesn't like standing out because of that.
Sean though. "I like the name Alex because it's *your* name." BOLD!!! And then watching movies together at a "Legally Friends" safe distance but...but maybe? Maybe Alex is starting to have feelings here too with those tears?
And finally a haiku and a kiss!!!! 👏👏👏🎉🎉🎉 Banzai!!! Goooaaalll!! They made it! 🤣 I know this is marked as Ongoing but for me this is definitely a cute way to end "book 1" so to speak! So I wanted to congratulate you on writing this far and completing this part of the journey!!!!