Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 12, 2023
To:Lihinel
Shit, translation mistake, already fixed it. I write the story originally in Spanish and then translate each chapter, but somehow I got the names mixed in the last part. In Spanish, Spud's name is "Pat", short for "Patata", which means potato. Sorry for the confusion!
Jul 10, 2023
To:SarahLynn
Thank you hahaha I mostly agree but here are tons of really good isekai stories!
To:Chika san
Thank you! I hope other people think the same too <3
To:Wolliven
I'm glad you liked it!!
I'm writing with that in mind, but the type of story I want to craft can't be all funny dialogue and light action. I hope you don't find this too obnoxious!
Thank you, as always! I appreciate that you keep on reading <3
You will see it in the next chapters, but I promise you that you are going to see her vulnerable!
To:Pearlyn.M
I wanted to name him Potato but the abbreviation was "Pot" and that didn't sound right at all hahahaha
To:josh888
Thank you!!!
To:Neitiri
Thanks! I know descriptions and exposition are not my strengths, but I really enjoy writing dialogues!
To:Dissartist
Thanks for your comment. I hope you like the next chapters! <3
I hope you find it interesting!!
To:Feuzy
Thanks! :3
I wouldn't say dominate. I'd love to explain deeper character motivations, but I can't just go posting spoilers in the comments hahaha
They will, I promise hahaha