Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jun 07, 2023
To:Kitsune
Thanks, I hope you're liking the story so far!
I'm having trouble rooting for Emma. I know she is supposed to be an exaggerated version of a quirky girl, but if you're going to lean on the romantic aspect of the relationship soon, as it seems, I'd love to see some other aspects of her aside from the clumsy hyperactive fangirl (which I like fair enough XD). It would work if this was exclusively a comedy or if she was a secondary character, like Chika from Kaguya-Sama. I know it's the start of the story, so all this might become irrelevant in the next chapters, but I thought it might help you. Keep up the good work!!
To:Chika san
Ok you got me XDD
I read the comment below, and though your style is closer to a classic novel than a web novel, I don't think that's a problem (so is mine). I think if your story is interesting enough, the way of telling it only matters if it's really good or bad. Keep up the good work!
"Relatable, I hate you as well" my man be based tho. Jokes aside, even though I personally like this chance encounter take, I think we're too early in the story to really be invested in the characters. That whole scene talking about someone that cares for you would've had more impact once we had met the two characters with more detail. But I guess then you wouldn't be able to do it as a chance encounter, so I guess it's inevitable. Aside from that detail, I'm really liking it so far!
For any other character, monologuing alone in the city would sound pretty weird, but with your gentleman, eccentric protagonist, I somehow buy it XD Great job so far
I really liked the main character's personality, it's really different from what I'm used to seeing in a protagonist. I like the fact that the prose is also as polite as him 😂
To:Wolliven
Thank you so much!! I admit much of the things might seem like "mindless exposition" in my novel, but almost everything will have an important part to play later in the plot.
I love the ominousness of Alicia. The story is following a darker tone than most isekai, and that makes it stand out pretty well. I'll wait for the next chapters!
Jun 06, 2023
To:Dissartist
Thanks for the comment! I hope you like the next chapters as well!
I wouldn't have had half the patience she had XD
Jun 05, 2023
To:Thexokas
Haha great question. You'll have to see what happens. Thanks for the comment!
To:SarahLynn
I'm glad you came to like it! Hope to see you around in the next chapters!
Thanks for the critique! I'm glad you like the story now, but I sure have to do something about the first chapters because everyone tells me the same XD
Thanks! This story is actually about these two characters, but I might be losing people with the dense first chapters. I'm glad you noticed the subtext in their actions.