Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Writer and reader testing the waters of publishing my writing online.
Jun 24, 2023
He has been begarbled! The tragedy! A new interface must be constructed!
Jun 23, 2023
Family schmamily, gotta get in touch with Brian and that one guy I can't name for the life of me.
"Better to pretend to be a different person than be alone." I get it, especially at that age. Hopefully they make progress on that front, because it sucks trying to be someone else just to please others.
Down she falls, and interactions are compelled to continue
To:Kaisei
He wants to understand and get along with everyone so badly! Maybe things will start making sense to him soon?
Jun 22, 2023
Get em', Vivian. With your newfound extra stamina point, anything should be possible! Lol.
Thank the goddess for Stefan, and for hope of communication!
Jun 20, 2023
Loving it. I'm really interested in seeing how he copes with, or finds a way to solve, the issue with inefficiency. It seems like Vivian is going to have a lot do deal with soon, so hopefully he figures out how to start helping her soon.
Jun 19, 2023
Nice, methodical start that really establishes the character and general setting, immersing the reader quickly in the world. I like it! You've got a knack for getting characterization out there right off the bat, and in a way that doesn't feel like you're droning on.
Thank you for saying so! I debated back and forth about trying to grab people immediately with some kind of action scene, but ultimately I like to take things slow and let them unfold a bit more, so going at a slow and retrospective-feeling pace from the beginning just felt right. Happy reading and writing!
Jun 18, 2023
Killer hook, lovely premise, and a lot potential left open to explore the world and the MCs. I can't wait to eat it all up over the coming months. Happy writing!
Absolutely excellent. I am enthralled. Kyle is a man after my own heart, in a way, even though I am nowhere near as obsessed as him with my own fixations. I must know his fate.
To:HVM
Thank you for commenting, and also for the note! Sometimes its hard to get out of your own head, since you know the characters, so I hadn't realized it'd be hard to tell them apart there. I'll edit those in shortly! I'm also excited to check out your novel, as the synopsis seems right up my alley.
Even the stones play skyrim...
Love the hook, and I'm also interested in how this kind of character will presumeably react to becoming inhuman. Now I'm on to chapter 2, so keep it up!