Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jan 08, 2026
That's a nightmare to read. Pacing and flow.
Pacing and flow. Those are your best friend.
Flow and pacing is your friend. Use them.
Remember the importance of pacing and flow.
Show, don't tell. Take your time to world build man.
Don't info dump. I feel like I am drowning on too much info.
Too much dialogue. Show, don't tell
This makes me think "VTuber Legend: How I Went Viral after Forgetting to Turn Off My Stream"
Don't force. Let this be a conversation between you and the reader.
No dialogue in the beginning and so much at the end. Show, don't tell.
A strategy to maximize the slow burn drama might help more.
It's nice but you need to consider pacing and flow.
The dialogue could be expanded on but nice.
Anything that you write is a dialogue between you and the reader. It doesn't give that response.
Try to consider the flow and pacing.