Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Hello! My name is DJ and I love writing and reading awesome stories. I'm working hard everyday to become a better writer! You can support by signing up to my Patreon or checking out my VN
Mar 15, 2025
To:Ani
Thanks! I was really struggling to make the time skip interesting, so I thought using a tv report could be cool.
Mar 14, 2025
To:Mara
Thanks! This story really gets wild!
What's so interesting about your style of writing here is that I feel like I'm reading a poem. It's great! Even when she reflects on her feeling the seed back at the fountain, it's still feels that way, yet I'm not lost on the story flow.
Mar 12, 2025
Thanks!
Mar 10, 2025
I had to get to the good part ASAP!
Oh I think you do haha
Mar 05, 2025
To:Eyrith
I'm always down for a story about someone going against the status quo!
Interesting set up! Born to be a badass, raised to be a side character
Mar 03, 2025
To:Deleted User
Mar 02, 2025
The title of this is a straight up banger! And the chapter did not disappoint! Keep up the good work.
Feb 21, 2025
If I could make a suggestion, try separating this chunk into paragraphs because it makes it easier to read.
Damn I feel like I'm at a poetry slam reading this! It's cool
Feb 14, 2025
Came here because of the title and was not disappointed! Can't wait to see what happens next
That time I was an angsty teen with the intention of killing a jackass monster but woke up 5 years later as the maiden of the house
Feb 13, 2025
I ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS EVIL!