Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
If you smell my feet I'll smell yours :3
pfp by @Aaizxcv
Jul 29, 2026
To:Moon
How many twinks do I have to sacrifice to make this a reality...
What do you consider degen then? F**t?
Pandora Hearts pfp user finally started writing Pandora Hearts things
Self-insert so bad you're beginning to capitalize your own name
My boyfailure is finally aura farming 🥹
Jul 28, 2026
Ah yes my two favorite things: hormonal women and doomed yaoi
Is this gonna be one of those romcoms where you run out of diabetus content 20 chaps in so you give the MCs bdsm fetishes?
If you're gonna make me suffer through these gremlins, the least you can do is yeet one of them
I couldn't think of a twinkier name if I tried
Istg if the rest of the story turns into childcare... kms
Surely Keillweist is gonna save the damsel (I mean duke) in distress from the banshee and we can finally get bottom master x top servant BL ntr... right?
AHAHA GET COCKBLOCKED BY YOUR OWN SERVANT, BOYFAILURE
I-is this the 19th century version of getting canceled?
(I hope they included pus in the painting)
Why do you accept all my degen suggestions with zero hesitation
Wifey hoarding all the twinks to herself... truly, the evil incarnate
You are cruel (affectionate)