Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
If you smell my feet I'll smell yours :3
pfp by @Aaizxcv
Jul 27, 2026
To:Moon
No no, the socks won't be used as leverage. I'll just burn them so they're forced to go on the date barefoot
WIFEY WRITING ABOUT PUS AGAIN WE'RE SO BACK
I should start using wearable garments as leverage to get dates too
Jul 26, 2026
Manifesting a timeline where the duke throws his panties instead
I am a woman of many fetishes, tis only scratching the surface
That time I got reincarnated as a horny dragon-shark to educate a boyfailure in the sacred techniques of obtaining a lady's derrière
We can both be cushions and cushion each other *astolfo blush*
Where is Kaen when I need his foot emote 😔
Yay wifey's cake!!! Let's get diarrhea together 💚 NOOO I'm trying to purge that brainrot anime from my head. You're not dragging me back down into the villainess trenches with you. NEVEEERRR
Old fairies can be hot too...
The two horny dragon corpses are getting cockblocked by his tsuntsun. Truly, a tragedy as old as time
This boyfailure missed the perfect opportunity to sniff her panties SHAKING MY GOD DAMN HEAD
I wish I were a cushion so I, too, could be blessed by the bountiful touch of a woman's derrière
I Don't Want to Be Fixed! I Am a 19th Century Karen!!!!
Tis I, your deadbeat wife, back from buying milk 😃
Reading this makes me wanna become an aristocrat and spend the afternoon sipping fancy tea with one of those tiered cake stands while spitting on peasants
I see bakarina ost... I no longer have any hope for this fic...