Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm just a nerd that thinks reading is one of the most wonderful things in this world. If my stories can resonate with people, I will be happy.
(she/her) Email: [email protected]
May 12, 2025
To:Mara
Being nerdy is awesome! I only regret not being nerd enough to know what off the bat 😭
To:Steward McOy
Ah gotcha. Yeah, you didn't miss anything obvious 😅
And thank you so much for reading to the end! I super appreciate it!
Lot of questions that can come from that for sure. Perhaps it was finished and built, but things happened before it could be approved and activated. Perhaps it was only partially done and needed more testing when the Vanishing happened
I wanted to explore the technicalities of everything a bit more, but I didn't know if it'd be something Cael and Val could grasp fully or if explaining it would've enhanced the story enough to justify having it there
I definitely got a little confused when Maara showed up. Took me a bit to realize she was a character from the book Freja was reading.
This was again very cute, and I'll reiterate to say I love the internal voices you have got both of them. They're immediately identifiable from one another 🥰
More cuteness and some depth to go alongside it all. Yay 🥰 These two are so adorable together
Vera really loses her head sometimes in all of her ideas, doesn't she?
Also, that line about the sofa made me smile. Ah, so cute 🥰
This was so bittersweet. I want to both thank you and curse you for taking me on this ride 😭
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 😭 Ugh, my heart feels like it's been batted around like a toy on a string.
Please let Sprout be happy. Please let Sprout live. Please let her be human. 😭
Why must you dash Sprout's hope and happiness like this? Why must you kill mine too? 😭
Sprout's gone through so much. Aaah 😭 On another note, I've been loving how fast-paced your writing style is. Scenes blur together while still keeping things discernable. Everything is crisp, lively, like a heartbeat.
No. Please don't do this. Just when I thought things were going to be okay for now 😭
Oh you have got to be kidding me CURSE YOU 😭
If your plan was to make me cry, congratulations, you succeeded 😭 Apollo...
The more of these interactions I see, the more I come to love these four, especially Sprout. You do a great job characterizing them all 🥰