Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm just a nerd that thinks reading is one of the most wonderful things in this world. If my stories can resonate with people, I will be happy.
(she/her) Email: [email protected]
May 08, 2025
To:Steward McOy
Thank you, writing the language parts of things was definitely a fun challenge ^^
And I appreciate you taking an interest. Hope you enjoy the ride 🥰
I love the worldbuilding you do through the dialogue, and I honestly can sorta vibe with the gynoid. But darn, things are really shooting off now 🫠
Aw this is so cute! I love how distinct their personalities are! I adore Freja's grounded snark/cynicism and giggled at her dealing with Vera's shenanigans 🥰
To:noirgarten
Yay, mission accomplished!😄Conveying the funnies and laughter of this happy moment!
I'm really glad you've enjoyed this and Nia's slow upward progression 🥰
To:Japanese🌹Rose
Sarcastic Val is a very scary foe 😰 Thankfully though, their hearts for one another is stronger
And thank you!! I always try to ground my stories as best as I can for that exact reason. I want them to be real and lived in, to connect more and immerse everyone who experiences it 🥰
Thank you!! And same! Warm baths are sooo nice ︵‿︵‿(´ ∀ ` *)︵‿︵‿
May 07, 2025
I really liked how you handled the family dinner. It felt real, and I really appreciated the dynamic you balanced there.
This was an adorable conclusion. Thank you for the cuteness, machu 🥰
Wedding? Woah there girl, not-so-veiled thoughts much? 🤣
This was super cute, and the spectacle of the show/performance really added to making this a special moment 🥰
More yuri? And a background hinted one no less? Oh, please, you're spoiling us 😭
The sensational aquarium date all the way to the quietness of bed. That was so cute 🥰
The worldbuilding has been intense. The way you present it all is captivating
The curse is progressing it seems. Not sure if I want to know how it all ends, but Eyna has been a trooper through this all. I really don't want her smile and heart to continue to shine
Also, I love how she still remembers the poor honeycakes
(Other side note: did you mean to say Ina? I figured it might be a typo for Eyna)
Ah. I wish we had more heads of state like portrayed here 🫠
Anyways, this was super sweet and extremely cute! Thank you for taking us on this ride. It was a pleasant one.
On a parting note, Kenji certainly loves his tomatoes, doesn't he? 🍅
Oh yeah. It's all coming together. I loved Captain Paul's comment on it reminding him of his hometown. Really helped ground things
Well. That sucks 🫠