Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
꧁•⊹٭𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓮!٭⊹•꧂
- ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ❁ - ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴᴇꜱᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ❤️ - ᴍʏ ʜᴏʙʙɪᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʏᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ☆。・:*:・゚
What is an Achievement?
May 10, 2026
To:inesssyyyy
My pleasure! Consider this your sign from the Universe to go ahead and complete it, hehe! ✨️ I'll read more some time! 📖💓
May 07, 2026
To:Mario Nakano 64
Ooh, may I suggest something? I think it would be cool if you were to write something on those random shadows that move in the night LOL. Not in a scary way, but... you know, with that cool touch you're adding to all the characters in this book...
Wow, that's cool! Your own art inspiring your other art, in a way!
May 06, 2026
Mooneye is kinda sweet! 🌛
Why is that so believable LOL!
May 03, 2026
To:Kantaru
You're very welcome, and I enjoyed so much! Thank you for writing! 💖
Of course, perfectly understandable. It's cool that you did this all within that time frame, and the fun is definitely 100% there.
No worries, I only check in from time to time as well. I'm glad you saw them! ^_^
And oh, thank you! (__)♡
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!! Where is the rest???? I need it! I NEED it! Save me, Author!! 💓💓💓 This is amazing!!!💖
This story was AMAZING! 🥹 It was a joy to read. 💓🩵So sweet, so tasteful, so beautiful... I loved it. Great work, Author!♥️
This is HILARIOUS!!! I had this bookmarked since the contest and only just got to check it out!! This is so good!! Amazing! Love the wit and humour! Will read in full later, just wanted to drop my thoughts first! 🤭✨️
That was FAST!
Also, LOL! I like the little cute clock monster too!
Very much!! ✨️
Oh, naturally; inspiration doesn't always strike, and then you write SO much already. 👍 But yes, it would awesome if/when you write more of this! ✨️And of course! I'll definitely check this out from time time, whenever I log in! ✨️📖♥️
Awww. You can write a story like that if you want: a lonely girl feeds a crumb ghoul, and, I don't know... maybe some nasty ant is the villian or something. It could be so awesome!!
Oh, yeah! I see what you mean. Nice touch!