Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Father, Hacker (Information Security Professional), Open Source Software Developer, Inventor, and 3D printing enthusiast, and now, novelist.
What is an Achievement?
Sep 19, 2025
I have a feeling that Saif will go from grub to glory!
DINKUS! After: "I believe our little hatchling will blow us away. I just know it." 🤣
Need a dinkus after this line: "Hylfa and Bron soon fell asleep, excited for what the future brings."
Typo: "Said got a message from Sara this time." should be "Saif got a message from Sara this time."
You should put a dinkus after this line: "I hope Hylfa hasn’t left for work already."
HF doesn't support proper dinkus or horizontal rules so you just have to pick some characters and center them: * * * is common.
"They’re hanging on by a threat!" should probably be, "They’re hanging on by a thread!" 👍
Sep 13, 2025
Your story pacing is just <chef's kiss> 👍
"Our town is know as Ohana." should be "Our town is known as Ohana." (typo)
Haha I love "Menshin Impact" 🤣
"One and a half years after debut as a band" should probably be:
"One and a half years after the band's debut"
...but you could just fix the tense with "One and a half years after debuting as a band" (but that sounds weird).
Sep 11, 2025
"That was why the business of a certain fledging shop..." I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be "fledgling shop" 👍
"It unfortunate that I didn’t possess a normal magic." I think that's supposed to be "It's" 👍
Sep 08, 2025
To:Mai
Ahaha, probably not. There's angry Maizy, terrified Maizy, and curious Maizy but they're all cute all the time. In the next book (if I ever get there) she's going to run into trouble getting people (non-kads) to take her seriously.
WHAT is going to laugh and laugh and laugh at her for this 🤣
Sep 05, 2025
"The End."
You could totally mess with readers by putting that in there 🤣
> o she got up Typo: o