Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Father, Hacker (Information Security Professional), Open Source Software Developer, Inventor, and 3D printing enthusiast, and now, novelist.
What is an Achievement?
Aug 06, 2025
To:Gurg
Don't let it bug you.
I'll work on it. Mom gives birth to eldritch horror who eventually decides to "let her sleep" 👍
OMG SOMEONE GOT THE (underlying) JOKE! THANK YOU, GURG!
Yeah it is! It's actually bigger than you could possibly imagine. It goes *waaaaay* down into the tree. There's secrets down there. You'll get hints as to what's down there in a few chapters 👍
Well, that makes perfect sense: If you lost your shit won't be able to remember it 🤷
Wait: You *didn't* get thrown around a lot as a baby? 😬
Aug 05, 2025
> There were plenty of female catfolk, and many male catgirls. There was hardly any dimorphism among catgirls at all, leading to a misnomer.
Ahaha, I got you thinking with our little chat 😀
She literally tarred and feathered herself! 🤣
"She light brushed her fingers..." I think you meant, "She lightly brushed her fingers..." 👍
How does this story not have more likes? It's great 👍
Aug 02, 2025
"But like flesh that had forgotten warmth." Great line 👍
I LOVE that God's speech is in ALL CAPS. That's how I do it in my book too and people were like, "too many caps!" No. The voice of a god beamed directly into your mind is SUPPOSED to be loud AF, LOL. Good job 👍
Good prologue. Especially since you have me thinking about it, "hunger is an emotion too... Will he feel that?" 🤔
Your dinkus (separator/horizontal rule) is too wide. In my chapters I've been using this length: "--------------------------------------------" which seems to work well for both a regular web browser and mobile devices (including the Honeyfeed app). Make sure to highlight it and click the C to center it 👍
A lot of other authors are using the standard three asterisk, "* * *" and that works too 🤷
Now that I've said that I need to back to finish reading... 😀
Aug 01, 2025
To:kazesenken
WHAT, THEE, HECK? 🤣
NEED MORE CHAPTERS! 😀
I may not read this the chapter updates when they come out, but every time I do I'm entertained 👍
My wish: More awkward opposite-sex moments (give me the cringe, haha!). It's probably too short an amount of time for the estrogen/testosterone to really kick in but *that could be fun.* 😀 "Apparently I really do have his/her eyes, wow."