Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Nov 14, 2025
To:Gemini Daydream
That's okay. I misspelled someone's name in either this chapter or the next. . . And I can't fix it.
Nov 13, 2025
RIP my ego, more like
To:FireFly Seia
Disclaimer: I hold no grudge against California
Okay but like, have you been to California?
Ohhh say can you see All the copyright strikes!
She's old! And she'd probably be fired for assaulting a noble. . . . It'd probably be worth it, though
High on their own bullshit
I would just like to say that I do not support the forced labor of commoners.
N-no. . .
Nov 12, 2025
Hey! Just a note: Maybe try splitting your words into paragraphs? And add a space between paragraphs for readability. It would probably help.
. . I'll take it
Not good, though? Disappointing. . .
TL;DR: Jason pulled a Phoenix Wright
*Cries in single*
I was hoping for first, personally.