Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Nov 12, 2025
To:Gemini Daydream
I'm not sure she knew. Wait, how did you know?!
Nico IS the friend zone.
I'm sure Lorelei could survive a toaster.
Nov 11, 2025
This comment could be asking for two different things. . . Only one way to find out which. : )
Nov 06, 2025
To:Deleted User
It should.
Planes were harmed in the making of this chapter.
Nov 05, 2025
I can get you cameras. Selfies will give you all the hot you need
To:Ashfell
How did I not see that coming 🤣
To:BlipXP
Haunted by the memory of my mistakes. . .
Nov 02, 2025
Sachiko this chapter: "I'm surrounded by idiots. . ."
Buddy, if all it took to start a war was for one girl to say some words, it was already coming. (Also, major respect for Sachiko for being the example for her crew.)
Oct 30, 2025
To:Steward McOy
Thank you! And thank you so much for finishing it!
Oct 26, 2025
To:Mai
Oh, lord, It's reading like a fanfiction 🤣
Hey, what did you mean by that first line? "What do you think of this passage as a beginning?"
Oct 24, 2025
You know, I could probably get an arc out of something like that. . .