Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm new to writing and open to feedback.
Feb 17, 2026
To:Helen
Jun is a suspicious and interesting character. I'm glad to hear you're interested. Hope it continues to intrigue you❤️
Feb 11, 2026
To:Echoblue
Thank you❤️glad to hear you enjoy
To:Casha
hehehe oopsies✨ I'm glad the plot twist got you I'll take the compliment then😭I promise they'll get their beautiful future... maybe👀
Definitely shouldve played more into public backlash but I got distracted with the Hanakai Network myself lol Jun is always trying his best to protect her. It's in his nature😭
Thank you😭I'm glad you like it and I'm glad it comes off well Ahaha I'm nudging them together to kiss too but they're taking their time lol
Jun is super attentive and really wants to bring her peace given how much she's suffered😭
Feb 07, 2026
Got to give them a moment of peace after everything they've gone through😭
I'm glad the awkward tension showed through as that scene was a big difficult to write Ahaha Michi and the hostess are 100% on the same team and scheming together to try and nudge them together
To:EchoBlade
Thank you❤️glad to hear you enjoyed
Feb 02, 2026
"Hibiki and... anyone" I volunteer🙌lol I wonder what they're going to choose, the truth of their feelings or protection of their careers. Surely she'll tell Senri and they can figure something out together too
Also congratulations on being on the featured part of the main page🎉 Sorry I've been slow to catch up. When I have more time I'll finish your story❤️
Ahahah I see you're excited for the onsen mountain arc. I hope it lives up to that interest❤️
Also I'm busy with work and school but I'll finish your story soon, sorry about that😭
Yeah can the police finally be useful now lol
Hikari bringing the truth that Akari has been long trying to avoid, a sense of healing and shattering Glad you found it moving. Wanted it to be a cute bittersweet moment but wasn't sure on the execution😭
Got to make that perfect dream man 🥰 If only they were easier to find in reality lol Yeah going public is a huge risk but also the only move they feel like they have, especially on a time limit
She was so close to signing if Jun hadn't come to save her😭