Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Well, I'm just a guy who loves storytelling... yep that's my whole story
Aug 04, 2026
To:JWJournals
A priddy grim one my friend!
Jul 30, 2026
And it didn't help one bit😭sadly
She better be a pro by then😭that would be real character growth ryt de!
Was he perhaps talking about that kid with the golden stick?
And I literally asked the same question like how many names has he called her by now?😭
Well that answered my question: he has zero rizz💔
If his gonna come in so smooth, he has to have good rizz!
Even I could tell that mimicking was terrible😭💔
Jul 29, 2026
To:Elin
They're very bad at subtly. Especially someone as honest as Charlotte.
Jul 24, 2026
On soul, this fight is going to be peak😭😭trust me
And more!
Yessir! And it's going to be epic... trust😭
And his not coming to play!😭
His not that crazy... yet!😭😭
Ding! Ding! Ding!
I could tell from the blurp, you're such a great writer, and your character names are so unique😭love it. Mc so laid back, he needs more ambition Dammit!
Okay, another fun read! Is she of age to get high tho😭😭she should just come clean