Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
𝔇𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔳𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢... ℑ𝔱 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔰 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢... 𝔅𝔢𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞 𝔳𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔫𝔬 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔫...
What is an Achievement?
May 11, 2026
To:saber
Chaika.jpeg: "SHOCKING TRUTH!" 😱
To:Mara
Yeah, I agree I liked the ambiguity
To:GrainFantasy
I totally get it. I unironically did EXACT same thing... 🤫
Chris a real one 👊😔
Hell of a thing to kill a man (or a woman).
Damn, so you can overdose on fear...💀
Beware the FEAR juice...
Congrats on finishing your first book! Just one of many stories.
This story and even the cover felt like it was always supposed to be about Li and Thera. The supernatural elements that came later felt at odds with the battle royale/survival game in my opinion. However the martial arts parts were good and I can tell that's where your passion lies. Fight on!
FINISH HIM!
To:Bobsponge95
My yellow squared friend, the sh*t has not even begun to hit the fan...
May 10, 2026
There are two wolves inside you 🐺
May 09, 2026
To:kazesenken
"Let them fight."
I had to cut out a lot of student characters but yes the upperclassmen, especially a certain redhead, are very capable.
Thanks, now it's my head canon as well. But if I'm the author, I guess that makes it official canon? 🤯
100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats, and a 10km run every day (or night).