Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Aug 19, 2021
To:ClumsyDaikon
Hmmm...if that's what you say haha
To:writingoreo
Totally original, amirite 😅
Side note: Thanks so much for reading my story Erijya!
To:Deleted User
It is an honour to have your comment on my novel, sir. It feels like I won the lottery!
Aug 18, 2021
To:Bus-kun
Then I hope you'll be happy with the last chapter!
To:Sethzard
It's out!
Aug 17, 2021
Stay tuned to the final chapter coming out tomorrow! As you might expect, he'll be even more incredible.
Of course. Why else would she be on the front cover then? Hehe
Yea, it always annoyed me how potions are a thing in magical fantasy settings but are barely utilised
More like anime lol. I think it's mainly an anime thing that made sword vs gun a thing
That's new! I appreciate it, Bus-kun!
Aug 16, 2021
Next chapter is out, Sethzard. Enjoy!
😬
Aug 15, 2021
The story is almost at its conclusion. If I have the chance to write a volume 2, there will definitely have more character development!
Thanks ClumsyDaikon, glad you like it!
Aug 14, 2021
Thanks. I've posted a new chapter, and my story is gonna end soon. Please do read it till its conclusion!