Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Horror. Gore. Dumb fun.
I write about fever dreams and characters that thread the thin line between normalcy, absurdity, and probably pure insanity.
Drop a follow if you want to get notified by my works!
Jan 26, 2026
To:Goose
Got it, Boss.
To:Mai
Right on, Boss. Lemme clean up this mess for you. I'll clean it up real good.
Damn, so his heavenly body is that supreme
This is gonna be my motto starting today. Thanks, Goose
Jan 25, 2026
Seeing Oto act so smart feels like pulling an SSR in a gacha
Oto... never change
No one expects the Barnaby Inquisition
OTO MOMENT. OTO MOMENT. OTO MOMENT
Thank God for these gooners and their star trooper aim. If not, Oto would not have this moment AND OTO DESERVES THIS MOMENT, HE'S A POLO PLAYER
I am absolutely gushing at the thought that Hayami called Oto "baby." It probably meant a whole lot of other things but STILL
Goddamn Vin Diesel
Damn you, good sir. Giving us fanservice like this.
Man, they're so stupid its adorable.
Man, Oto's himbo energy is so great that it's basically an EMP againt Hayami's defenses
To:Gemini Daydream
I am more likely to agree. I've seen the shit Hoshino did. Very terrible.