Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Horror. Gore. Dumb fun.
I write about fever dreams and characters that thread the thin line between normalcy, absurdity, and probably pure insanity.
Drop a follow if you want to get notified by my works!
What is an Achievement?
Jan 20, 2026
A magical girl intern? WHAT? MAGICAL GIRL INTERN AYAME?
It was definitely Aichi's plan all along.
Aichi's fault, definitely. These cats are feeding off the negative energy in X, Facebook and 4chan, probably.
To:Terrycat
Nu uh
*wipes tears* so heartfelt.
Aichi is good at finding people because everything is orchestrated.
Man look at Sachiko going out of its way to save them. Thats nice
I trust this lamb more than Aichi.
where the hell is apollo when you need him? Also I THINK ISHIDA IS AN ALT OF AICHI
Obvious bait. Its definitely Aichi.
AICHI SUS. AICHI SUS. AICHI SUS
"Nice complicated, anti-magic contraption dipshit, now check this out!" -Sayori, probably
I dont trust the mom. If anything... she could be a member of the third coven too.
Thank you very much for sticking with Hoshino's story till thr very end. Its not an understatement when I said that you are one of the few people that helped me see this story through!
Jan 19, 2026
LMAOOOO. Yuame gives the feeling of a person cringing at their boyfriend's antics