Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Horror. Gore. Dumb fun.
I write about fever dreams and characters that thread the thin line between normalcy, absurdity, and probably pure insanity.
Drop a follow if you want to get notified by my works!
What is an Achievement?
Feb 25, 2026
To:Gemini Daydream
The bane of my existence...
Jan 31, 2026
The next chapter better have the naughtt thing or else...
Giles is the greatest e shipper and enabler in the world.
Chadwick to deadwick real quick.
Man, look at their dads touching each other quite passionately.
I'm waiting to the naughty things part. If that doesnt happen, I'll riot.
They gonna get fake cancel themsleves... I hope Vin Diesel buys it tho
Is this... a roundabout... a JOJO REFERENCE? Is Oto Jonathan? Is Corbin Dio? Is Hayami the hotter Erina? IS GILES THE HAMON DUDE? OH GOD—
LETS FUCKING GOOOO. I KNEW IT. I KNEW WHERE THIS WAS GOING. OH MY GOD. I've seen it from a mile away. And then it happened... and when it did, you took me by surprise. Oto. The man, the myth, the legend. Mankind's smallest, smoothest brain. The RIZZ LORD. I have nothing else to say but how amazing this is and that its absolute cinema. I tip my hat to you, sir.
"Well of course," Giles said. "It was a love at first fight, Miss Kiku."
I like seeing Mai lose her mind over this. Its nice to see.
Jan 28, 2026
To:Cashew Cocoa
Thank you, Cashew!
Thank you for your kind comments. All of it. I cannot express much of how much it helped me push to finish this story. And as always, I'd be honored to write alongside you again in future contests! Good luck, Cashew. And thanks!
To:Goose
Let's fucking gooooooo
Jan 27, 2026
NOOO WAAAAAAAY WTFUCJKSBXJAJS