Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Horror. Gore. Dumb fun.
I write about fever dreams and characters that thread the thin line between normalcy, absurdity, and probably pure insanity.
Drop a follow if you want to get notified by my works!
Jan 22, 2026
To:Gemini Daydream
I don't doubt it. She's only a few OTs away from trying illegal substances.
I hope I'm wrong.
Oh god... Maybe... some nurse before was tending to some school boys in a way that didn't fit their job description (?)
To:Terrycat
Man. It took me a while to ge to this. Sorry, Terry LMAO
Good point, TBH. I should take note of that for the next one
Don't worry. They don't have to know!
People with w*rk like us can relate. NGL I would too
Jan 21, 2026
wtf this reader is against me already
DOUBT
I had fun with this. Good job, Terry! I like Sayori the best. Aichi is gonna be the second villain fr fr
Im actually surprised that Sayori went along with this.
MATCHA BUN MENTIONED? 0.0
Jan 20, 2026
SEEE. AICHI PLANNED THIS ALL ALONG
GASP. AYAME IS BASICALLY ICHIGO
Kenichi was just countering Aichi's spell. Aichi is in the wrong here