Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Aug 18, 2021
Even after all those warnings, I was still flustered by the first paragraphs LOL I was like WHAT IS THIS WHAT AM I READING. Even if I know it's a massage, your writing tried very hard to convince me it wasn't XD so yeah I read this chapter while reciting in my head that it's just a massage. You ruined my pure mind >.<
Aug 17, 2021
Thank you so much for writing this story! I really had fun reading it XD You've worked hard! Congratulations on finishing the first book! Good job!
AWWWW THIS IS SO CUTEEE I LOVE THISSS <3 I didn't know I needed this scene so much after binging your story. Omg this is so relieving I feel so much better already XD If it isn't clear enough, I ship them!
I feel so bad for Enang. I hope she would find the others soon and she would feel better 🤧
GEORGE! Enang is a badass for surviving alone without help! XD
Uncle is so cool, man. Blazing like a majestic phoenix, landing the last hit. I'm a fan now <3
As always, I liked how Lucy's narration made me laugh XD Uncle sounded a lot cooler now from her POV. Oh no, I shouldn't relate to her XD
I want to be burned in Uncle's embrace. Sounds like it would feel amazing XD
The gang is finally here! Enteng and Uncle got an epic entrance woohoo and all powered up!
No, Joey, you're not useless! Lucy is dying and yet she's still cringey XD
Aug 16, 2021
Ooh an action-packed chapter! Hope Joey's going to survive all this 🤧
Lucy loved singing her song of death alright XD Joey and Jonathan were trying to be good bois 😆
Finally Uncle was healed! And with everyone meeting their gods and goddesses, I suppose we're nearing the epic final fight. I should brace myself for more deaths OTL
Joey worshipping George is me XD great to see him back on the spotlight!
Someone needs to heal Uncle. I'm worried about his severe injuries 🤧