Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
It has to be this way.
Jul 18, 2021
To:Aero
It was an emotional moment for all involved
Jul 17, 2021
To:shaneghoul
😩
To:Arrhythmia
Glad to hear you enjoyed!
I hope I can make the coming chapters even better!
To:Magicherb
You mean the best type of bar
To:He'snotevenconscious
What you mean?
Spent 10 minutes trying to figure out how to type an umlaut in word only to give up and just copy paste it.
To:Sevenlock
Vore is a brutal industry I’m afraid
Thank you!
And now you know
To:kazesenken
Thank you so much for the kind words!
I hope I can strike that balance better in the chapters to come.
Really like some the way dialogue is constructed here and the way world building is woven into it and the mother's inner monologue. ('sometimes the need be' is a great line, idk it just struck me when I read it)
Will be continuing, hope you keep it up!
Jul 16, 2021
Thanks!
Glad you liked it (and more importantly Kai)
He just did.
Thanks so much!
I wasn't planning on continuing or even writing this in the first place to be honest, so now that I am I'm writing it on the fly so I expect the prose, structure and everything to be a bit clunkier than they otherwise could be.
I'm having too much fun to stop writing now though!
Jul 15, 2021
That was the intention, to create character and atmosphere in a way I felt was less intrusive to the main part of the book. When Kai take about people, we can learn something about her at the same time, it’s often more difficult to do that when she talking about a location.
That was my logic anyway and I had hoped this method would suffice, so I’m glad to hear you like it!