Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I love writing, plain and simple. I'm an old man who's been working on the same book for twenty five years. Why that long? Because I'm a perfectionist xD
If you need to e-mail me, the one that's guaraunteed to reach my phone is [email protected]
Jul 10, 2025
What an interesting twist. Being able to possess people.
Quite an interesting start to the Isekai, from reality to a spiders nest. Looking forward to the next one.
Jul 09, 2025
I love the title. He wasn't the one I was expecting to get Isekai'd, curious where this will go.
To:Kuro
Thanks. I'm glad you like it. The story is heavily character driven. Especially in the early chapters.
To:halfmoon.council
Thanks. I appreciate it. Maybe a different kind of suffering.
Interesting start. Appraisal skill does sound kinda useless, I'd be disappointed too.
To:SS-Sensei
That's fine imo.
This was a beautiful start honestly. I loved it. Poor old man had no one left in the end. I'm assuming his kids moved away or something like that. Curious to see how it moves forward.
An Isekai all writers can relate to. I'm curious how the Isekai part will go down.
Thank you so much for reading. I really appreciate it. I really wanted a strong start with lots of foreshadowing. I tend to plan things out in meticulous detail.
To:Bauyrzhan
Thanks, I appreciate it.
That's an interesting way to summon a guy. I like it.
A pirate Isekai, that is definitely a unique premise.
Jul 08, 2025
To:Alfir
HF Def needs a scheduled release planner. Looking forward to it.
To:Milgold
Thanks