Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
It's a great opportunity for me to share this story. I would appreciate your time. Thank you
Jul 12, 2026
Great start, added to library
Jul 11, 2026
going in my library. never clicked so fast lol. off to a great start. as vsqwrite commented, the reduced spacing would make this even better.
what a cliffhanger buddy. ngl Magnus Ironheart is the greatest name i have ever heard
Sep 05, 2021
You did a great job here! Can't wait to see more works from you!!
Good luck and stay safe
June san, don't forget to finish the story today
Sep 03, 2021
Can't wait to see your new works in the future!
Good luck and stay safe ❤️
Aug 29, 2021
Natsume thinking about writing a romantic novel!! Natsume was breaking the 4th wall there 😹😹❤️
To:Real Aire
Ayy Ayy! You caught my lazy ass xD
I will read it <3
Aug 03, 2021
To:Fuzzy Rabid Usagi
I can't wait to read the next chapters. But yes, I have one more exam on 5th August then I'm free until October!
Oh she isn't into guys? Wow! now that's something I like xD
Wow! That was a great chapter! Can't wait for Chapter 2😍
GREAT CHAPTER STREAK X3
WOW! THE DETAILS ARE AMAZING AND Blake wow what a good guy
I don't know why I want to ship Blake x blonde girl
RAFE, EST AND LANCE!!! AHHH I WANT TO PUNCH THEM!!
I feel bad for Elly 😢😢🥺
Once again! A great chapter!! I felt the pain Elly was feeling all these years. 😢🥺❤️
Oh My! I never thought I would be so interested in reading a novel!
But oh my gawd! This is perfect! I am kinda addicted with your story writing!!!
The scene with Alaine and Marea was soo good and hot xD
And the tension at the end is making my heart beat fast!
Perfect prologue 😍😍
Aug 02, 2021
Ayy!! It is interesting <3