Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Always on the grind.
Find me not sleeping at Paints#0155
Jun 07, 2022
To:znf
"What are we, some kind of Faustic?"
Jun 06, 2022
Only liking this so you don't draw GEP fanart.
Very interesting start. I'm enjoying the prose and I'm liking the characters so far, although the bits of worldbuilding at the start put me off a touch.
I look forward to seeing more!
Jun 05, 2022
To:Pearlyn.M
Imagine getting attached to fictional characters
Only gets better from here, onee-sama, I assure you
To:writingoreo
Thank you so much mate, I appreciate the read!
To:potadd
Yet you are woman. Curious! I am very intelligent.
To:Stubby1807
Thanks so much mate, that's high praise! I'm flattered
To:Beetrix🐝✨
Thank you so much! I hope to see you around for future chapters too!
To:Makech
MAKECH!
To:Bubbles
Thanks! Will get to LUDOS soon!
To:Deleted User
I'll be 1st soon
Two mouths, twice the action
Med school is temporary; honeyfeed is forever
I wouldn't be so hasty in wanting the homunculus death just yet!