Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Hello there !
I am a manga and fantasy novel enthusiast who loves writing and would love to see his worlds come to life.
I hope you'll have fun reading my novels !
Sep 16, 2021
That was a great premise! I like how it almost feels like a fairy tale but with hints of darkness already showing through. It seems like I don't have any other choice but to read the rest to know what happens in 11 years! (Also, please check out my novel too!)
Sep 15, 2021
That's a very interesting premise! Although, like the others said, it's missing quite a bit of punctuation, the story seems really interesting with a great cliffhanger at the end. Can't wait to see where this is going! (Also, if you could please check out my novel I would really appreciate it as it is my first one too!)
Loved your opening! I love stories with really good world-building and yours seem very interesting with this strange pantheon of unique deities. I can't wait to see where this is going, keep up the good work! (Also, I'd really appreciate if you could check out my novel too!)
Sep 14, 2021
I loved your incipit! It caught my attention right away making me wonder how did she find herself in such a situation. You've also got some great descriptions of the world the pixie lives in: through her eyes, everything looks gigantic or even scary sometimes and you really did a great job at transmitting this feeling. Finally, the complete 180 change of attitude the prince did was really funny! I can't wait to see how their relationship will evolve! (Also, I'd be really grateful if you could please check out my novel!)
Sep 13, 2021
What a great first chapter! Although the main character hasn't shown up yet (I think), the heroes you depicted seem all very interesting! They're cool and powerful but we can already see their cruelty and desensitization to war's horrors. I love the direction you're taking! Your descriptions of the battle are also spot on and bring great dynamism to the story! I guess we'll be introduce to the MC in the next chapters, so i just got to keep reading! (Also, please check out my novel too!)
I loved the prologue! Only a few words but it directly teased some mysteries and made me want to learn more! Your first chapter is also quite good! You really did a great job at introducing and portraying your characters. They all seem mysterious and interesting. I'm quite excited to see where all of this going! (Please check out my novel too!)
To:ocrali
I don't know what happened but I just want to tell you that your story was great! (Don't give up writing!) Well, I hope I'll see you around!
Wait... What? It's really the end?
That was a pretty good start! Aki seems to be a very likeable character and I'm sure his dynamic with Tori will only get better and better. The world of seiyuu is kinda obscure for westerners and, while I find it very interesting, I have never found any manga or anime solely about them. I'm glad you're going to fill in the space! And even though I have already learned a few things about voice actors thanks to the internet, I hope reading your story will teach me at least a thing or too! I guess I'll have to read the rest to know ^^ (By the way, as a fellow non-English speaker, if you could please check out my novel, I will really appreciate it!)
Sep 12, 2021
One of the best incipit I've read on this website! Your first few paragraphs on hand sanitizers were great, although seemingly of no importance, they directly drew me in. I also love the main character : he's got a great way of seeing the world around him, making me want to learn more about him and maybe how he became like that. All in all, that was a very good first chapter. Now I just have to keep reading to see where your story is going! (Also, please check out my novel too!)
Sep 10, 2021
To:Cas_Cade
Well, I haven't played The Last Of Us but as people always say it is one of the best game out there, I might give it a try someday! As for the names: well, they do have some but I didn't want to introduce them just for the sake of them being known. I feel like it almost never goes like this in real life: who doesn't have a few friends they talk to often but don't know their names and is now to afraid to ask? I feel like if you don't go out of your way to know a name (when the context isn't perfect) you just go without it, especially in multiplayer games.
What a interesting start! The concept of eating souls to send them to the overworld is very unique. Can't wait to see where you'll be going with this idea and the whole concept of "death rippers" living amongst humans. (Also, Please check out my novel too!)
Yeah... Sadly, I feel like the site kinda died out too... I didn't read other's novels during the contest as I was too busy writing mine but now that it have ended, I'll try to read all the interesting stories I only kept an eye on. And yours was on the list! I only read the first chapter for now, but I will definitely read the rest when I'll have more time 👍
Wow! I really liked it! The world you're building seems very unique and interesting! I especially liked the relation between Aez and Nia, they sound like a lot fun but also deep characters at the same time. This really felt like a book I would have opened at random in a library. What can I say except I got hooked by your first chapter and now I can't wait to read the rest? (Also, if you could give a go at my novel I will gladly appreciate it!)
What a great prologue ! It only leaves with us with questions and expectations! Love the way Yang looks at the world and always talk to himslef (?). Good luck with the contest! (I'd be pleased if you could check out my novel too! 😊)