Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
A few stories had been gnawing at my mind for the past few years. This mght be a a good opportunity to pen them down!
Weekdays would be very busy for me but I will be sure to interact over the weekends.
ヽ(*゚д゚)ノ
Aug 09, 2021
Kibo Maboroshi, "Phantom Hope". I hope she gets a happy ending in the end though my guts are telling me that this is leading to a bittersweet one.
Enjoying the read so far, looking forward to reading more. Keep up the good work. ✺◟(∗❛ัᴗ❛ั∗)◞✺
Aug 08, 2021
A short prologue, would love to see more of the Train in question and Heiji as a main character. In fact, the premise of the Train in the Clouds reminded me of "Infinity Train" though just a little. Looking forward to your work!
Enjoyed the 1st chapter very much, would love to see the further misadventures of Jack! Though I hope this fits the criteria of "Marketable Content in Japen". Perhaps it might be good to include some Japnese pop culture? I look forward to reading more!
Slasher: Tetsu Man (Referencing Tetsuo: The Iron Man), mask with PC parts haphazardly slapped together, weapon of Giant PC cooling fan