Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm mostly writer so I would love your feedback 😁
Sep 10, 2022
To:Lucianael
thanks for the comment, about the mistakes... english is not my first language so it may occur sometimes, so sorry I'm still learning
Sep 05, 2022
To:HVM
Thanks for the comment and showing me what the story was lacking. Personally, I thought about writing another arc later this year and I planed for it to deeply investigate the rest of the cast such as the royal family, gods, saintess and so on. Over all, thanks for your insight, I'm always happy with some kind of feedback which can help me write better characters and if you have something you would like to add to the characters, please write it so I can reflect on it Thanks, TR
Feb 04, 2022
To:Momentie
and still more are to come... maybe
Dec 23, 2021
A little error ocured, sorry I fixed it. Some sentences disapeared from my notebook so it was incomplete. (Actualy this already happend at one of previous parts and about half of the chapter was rewritten)
Dec 21, 2021
this is only the beginning *Evil laugh*
thanks, well spelling is kinda hard for me becaus english is not my first language😅
Dec 19, 2021
thanks for your tips. It will help me a lot😀