Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Sep 01, 2025
To:Earlo_18
It is what you think it is
To:kazesenken
I'm glad you thought it was funny, Kaze. Humour's bout the one thing I can redeem myself in
Who wouldn't heh
The hamsters never stood a chance 😂
Pretty much, yeah 😆
Aug 31, 2025
Poor Gaspard. If only he'd married a French-woman. He would've been the star of the town.
We shall see, we shall see hehehe
To:Moe Tie
The funny thing is that it's sorta up in the air whether or not Jenn actually hates lolis or if it's just by association with Katou, haha.
But I do think Filly could be there potentially, hm. I'll have to think about it. As for the fight ahead, no spoilers hehe
Mo Xixi's about to flex frfr
Also I just remembered contralto is for female voices, but I do think it could add to the robot potentially haha
She is just goated that way frfr
I like Clockenspiel quite a bit, and with this chapter in particular I'm seeing where the power of friendship development angle is starting, haha
Aug 30, 2025
The power of alcohol is not to be understated. With drunken martial arts one can even surpass bullets. I'll test this in a shady area of town tomorrow!
Also best of luck Earlo! You can make the deadline!
He was indeed, poor guy 🤣
Thank you momentie, I'm glad you think it's not a totally ham-fisted subplot and actually makes some sense, haha. Arigatoo