Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Sep 17, 2025
The currency being called hordes is pretty great
This whole segment was great. Showing how a human body wouldn't be able to adapt to a dragon meal is chef's kiss
Oh crap. Zen got taken???
Lots of novel ideas. Particularly like the sock that just makes more of itself for whatever reason and the development at the end.
Sep 16, 2025
damn that little fight was neat. also a guy called kurito who wields a sword lmao
Sep 13, 2025
To:Earlo_18
He's the final antagonist, he had to be 😂
Hornet Man has come a long way since his balless days lolol. And I'm happy to see someone got the Emiya reference haha
Sep 11, 2025
Both is good, yes yes
To:Dracors
The numbers are subject to change, but yes, yes it did go at mach speed lolol
To:kazesenken
Thank you Kaze 😂 What can I say, I wear my inspiration on my sleeves haha. I'm just glad it's not bad reading in text
Lmaooo. I'd almost forgotten about that part 😂
To:Moe Tie
Everyone does get their moment indeed, I know most of them are irrelevant but I couldn't help but geive them a little shine 😆 Thank you for the comment, momentie!
Thank you momentie, i don't usually write gunslinger types so it was definitely fun to try!
To be honest I am struggling with these two a lot. I was thinking if I should have a extended sequence for both of them, in which case I'd also probably lengthen the fight so it would read more naturally. I am glad you like the backetory though, alongside the irony of the flower and the poem, it is quite neat that you noticed that. As for the finale I definitely do agree, it could use some extension for sure, on a rewrite I'll definitely have to add more to this chapter! Thank you very much for reading!!!
Sep 10, 2025
To:WALKER
Lmaooo. Well, this is a bit rushed tbf, so I'll probably expand on it in the future 😂 Gotta wait for Vol 2 to get their chance to shine