Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Apr 06, 2026
That was a satisfying wrap up of their relationship.
Apr 05, 2026
To:Jen_F
Thank you very much for reading! Happy with a melancholic bit is definitely along the lines of what I intended. It means a lot to know that you think it's well written, and that you liked the characters! Mad Dog's povs were my favourite too, though I'm happy you liked Nobu's sections also.
It was a great pleasure to read your comments as you worked your way through the story ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡
Apr 04, 2026
Liking him is a completely fine reaction to have, really. He's probably my favourite character in the story, and if I ever did another draft, I'd probably give him even more scenes, haha. There's a reason aesthetically pleasing villains with these sorts of motives get liked by a lot of people! I did try to write him with a certain charisma and knowing that you liked him to the point that you were almost annoyed when the cavalry arrived, even, is quite flattering!
Ah, this might just be a fault of me being too vague lmao. But hopefully it clears itself up later.
It is quite fun to see your theories, though as for whether or not they have some base in truth, I can only say keep reading haha.
Indeed. I suppose the question is simply of the intent behind such affection eh...
Good work on the story. It's incredibly consistent, and always manages to maintain a steady pace even to the very end. The developments are solid without feeling forced, and the dynamics are cute too. That said, it does feel like it's in the one-shot territory, in that any potential sequels would feel like they'd potentially deviate from the initial premise. But assuming that's intended I really have no complaints. It's just solid. Good work.
Nice. He didn't compromise his career and she her ideals. What a cute climax to their relationship.
Not too bad all things considered. There's a decent enough fallback.
What a cute and tender moment.
It was the right choice tbh. The miscommunication stuff in romance can feel a bit ludicrous at times, and especially between these two rational adults this outcome is a lot more natural.
Thank you! I do try to make the PoV's distinct, so I appreciate you thinking her inner voice is great!
Yesh, if only every bad guy could be a bumbling idiot who doesn't laminate their paper, smh...
There might be some jealousy... yes xD. Also, aesthetically they are quite a pair, for sure.
Apr 03, 2026
I will say, the moment is quite sweet but it does resolve the drama between them quite quickly (owing to them actually being able to communicate lol). So I'm assuming the stalker plot line is coming next