Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Mar 24, 2026
That was a pretty satisfying ending all things considered. Pisha decking the director is pretty poignant, and built up across the entire length of the novel. I think it's thematically quite coherent, especially with the differentiation in the rooftop's purpose this time around. I think the story could be longer but the things in it make sense, and are well-rounded. Good work.
Geez. That's gruesome. In a neat sort of way.
Wow, that rocked. The regenerating around him part is great. And I'm just imagining getting out of that situation later lol
They should up their security if the guy has a opportunity to launch his sword like that
The bud of a great partnership.
Justicey heroine and reluctant one. Nice
OK it's powerup time
Tama seems to be adjusting quite well to her new magical companion
That was a neat fight. I like all the detail on the senses, and the smell of blood, and such. Abilities are neat too and compliment the choreography in a gruesome and stylish way.
Mar 22, 2026
To:Earlo_18
I can definitely see a fight with a cornered cat playing out like this 😂
Mar 10, 2026
Interesting. A rather quick and fun prelude to a bigger thing Eh. I liked it.
OK kazuki is really going for it, damn, neat fight
Wow that was a interesting fight. He's a lot stronger than I thought he'd be.
So he has eyes that can read any language Eh? That's cool.
Mar 05, 2026
Oober is a pretty fun name. Though I wish there was a bit more on the architecture of the city and how different it felt to Japan seeing as he never left the country I assume.