Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
What is an Achievement?
Jan 16, 2026
Talmarius' Backstory with Kuro's ancestor is most interesting I will say
That does seem like a rather unbalanced fighting game lolol. Though with such skill I do wonder why Homura isn't chosen. La rigged much?
Jan 13, 2026
nani??? fire mage is a siscon and just abandoned pursuit because kuro likes his sister????
I didn't get the impression Kuro was really popular with the ladies to have them talk so much about him, but maybe I forgot something. The introduction of the twins are interesting though!
To:Armorien
Area*
Tis a fine chapter for being written in such a busy are, Earlo.
Jan 12, 2026
To:Earlo_18
He may or may not have been 😂
You can do it Earlo!!! REACH THE FINISH LINE!!!
All that effort to practice Japanese only to be dismissed as using a power smh
Dec 24, 2025
immaculate sakuga 😂
Stage I? Interesting. I do wonder what the particular gulf between the Stages are, though seeing Irina's abilities, I have to imagine they're quite wide, haha.
Dec 15, 2025
Ok then I'm stupid because I have no idea how the system works lolol. Still interesting tho, esp the mutual obliteration hmm. How the Hero + Demon King Interloped in another world? 🤔
Dec 13, 2025
Talmarius had a lot of confidence because if Kuros father just died than Kuro would naturally become the hier lol. But also such a quick and mutual obliteration? It's almost sus
Dec 07, 2025
I wonder what's on Ground Zero, hm
Dec 04, 2025
It's only torture if a safeword isnt involved 😏