Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 04, 2022
To:Makech
Thank you for the kind words about Tani and the art! This is actually my first attempt at writing a rom com, so I'm glad that so far the com is entertaining to others. I'm excited to get the cover colored,, I was worried that the colored pencil version of it would look tacky compared to some of the better covers out there. But I'll definitely be pumping out drawings from scenes in the story going forward! It's been a lot of fun to do
Jul 03, 2022
To:Arashi Sensei
Haha Chipotle is an even stronger villain than Light or Tani, we must always beware less we end up like the Principal! I hope you enjoy the story going forward, thanks for reading!
Damn this is so good! Lol
Jun 04, 2022
I think you got yourself a winning story. Great work